Sunday, December 15, 2013

pretty in pink

The launch of the Naked 3 palette at my local Sephora.
It has the same packaging as the Naked 2 palette, but a more textured design. 
From left - right: A matte ivory, a frosty icy pink, a rose satin shade and a matte rose 
Buzz is a rose shimmer, warm bronze, matte mauve and a taupe shimmer
Factory is a mid-tone brown satin, a browny taupe colour, Darkside is a dark grey purple and a black shadow with red shimmer.
The Urban Decay Naked 3 palette has finally hit the shelves at my Sephora and while I wasn't impressed with the colour palette when I saw the initial swatches online, I did end up toting this baby home with me.

This eyeshadow palette definitely leans to the more rosy side with a few hints of bronze, browns, taupes and greys to break up the pink hues. I do like the matte shades offered in this palette. I think they are a nice compliment to the rosy shimmer and satin shades. All the eyeshadows are pigmented but with the exception of Dust. There's not a lot of colour payoff, but you do get a lot of glitter in that eyeshadow.

I'm still loving my bronze and golden shades for the winter, but it'll be fun to experiment with this palette when it gets closer to spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment