Sunday, March 30, 2014

spring social

Just when you put yourself on a shopping ban, this happens:


Naturally, I decided to take advantage of this discount and restock on my usual stuff and also, pick up a few coveted items that I've always wanted to try out. 
Stocked up on summer skincare essentials: Caudalie grape water spray and Clinique Moisture Surge gel moisturizer.
A few makeup items might have fallen into my basket as well: YSL Gloss Volupte in 206 Fuchsia Oran, YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation is B30, Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup 2.0 and re-stocked on an old favourite, Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in #120
As I'll be heading to a hotter climate in 2.5 months time, where the humidity and heat will have my makeup sliding off my face within minutes, I'd thought it would be a good time to test out the Estee Lauder foundation. Supposedly, it will stay put and matte all day and prevent oil and sweat from breaking through the foundation. I will definitely be putting it to the test when I'm in Sacramento this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment